3 Step Rewind Method Training (ALC Events)
The 3 Step Rewind Method is a gentle and safe way of working with parents and other birth professionals to lift the heavy feelings and symptoms that can remain after a difficult or traumatic birth, postnatal or breastfeeding experience, or any other perinatal trauma. It is easy to learn and naturally activates a person’s own ability to heal themselves.
The simple but effective steps move someone through their past traumatic experience, through to understanding its current impact on their day to day life, before looking ahead to a future that they desire.
The core skills covered are:
- Building trust and rapport rapidly
- Effective debriefing and listening skills
- Working safely to avoid re-traumatising
- Using solution-focused questions to promote healing
- Relaxation and guided visualisation
What’s included for all course attendees?
A 2-day workshop that covers a thorough understanding of the causes of trauma symptoms, it’s biological set up and how symptoms can be released using the 3 Step Rewind Method.
Ticket price includes refreshments and a light lunch on both days.
Invitation to a closed Facebook group of attendees and practitioners where ongoing peer support is provided, success stories shared and questions are answered
Listing on the BA Training Practitioners page (yet to be developed) and the We Are Pangs website.
This course is for you if:
– You are a birth professional already working with parents through the perinatal life stage
– You feel frustrated, sad and powerless in helping those you see are clearly in distress and struggling to cope after a traumatic experience
– You are concerned that your current debrief skills or practice is ineffective or re-traumatising
– You would love to be able to do more to serve parents and to see them begin to thrive as families.
All tickets are non-refundable and payment must be made to secure your place.